Friday, October 29, 2010

Fab Friday Foto XXV

Here is a little blast from the (not so distant) past. This photo was taken two years or so ago when I ditched my responsibilities and went to hang out with some Peace Corps and other volunteers for the weekend. We cooked my world-famous macaroni and cheese over that little brazier and then ate by candlelight when the electricity went out. I had such a good time and my Rapunzel was pacified for a little while.

Coming tomorrow--Another blast from the past.

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed- I've got a fully stocked fancy kitchen & I still barely manage to oook :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...are you willing to share your recipe for world famous mac and cheese?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever said the simple things in life can't make us happy was so wrong. Just look at that happy smile on your face!
    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard that a group of ex-pats can be fun to hang out with!

    Hugs & Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis