Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just Dance

I didn't find the time to post many pictures of our trip to the States. Somehow the days just flew by and then I was back in Zambia and life carried on at breakneck speed. 

Lest I forget all the fun we had, I will occasionally throw a few pictures up here--for the grandparents too, you understand.

While we attended the Missons Conference in Alabama we were invited to take part in one of the church's regular mission projects. Volunteers from the church help out at Eagle's Wings.--a charity 'dedicated to helping adults with special needs'.
We first helped paint pots that would be fired in a kiln, painted by the Eagle's Wings' clients and then auctioned to raise funds for their project.

After a pizza lunch we were all invited to take part in a dance off. I had never heard of Just Dance for the Wii.


Troy was the first one roped into the competition but as soon as we saw how much fun it was we jumped in with both feet.


For some of us it was with both left feet but everyone had a ton of fun.
I enjoyed it so much that I made sure that before we left the States I bought a copy for our Wii.


I plan on having the kids and nannies take turns playing this game as well. It's really good exercise!

4 comments:

  1. Pics for grandparents are important! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! Dancing is a blast, social, and great exercise, so if there's dancing, I'm there!

    ~Penelope (I love to write about beauty tips!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just got a Wii! I'll have to check that game out!

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis