Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Page in My Life

No, I haven't made any big changes or life altering decisions. I've merely added a new page to this blog. It was sorely needed. All this time I haven't had a page describing me and who I am. Now it is there and I feel nervous. Like I just stepped onto a catwalk in my underclothing. Would you do a big favor for me and click on that tab that says About Me and let me know what you think?
You can also click on this link. About Me

Did I say enough? What should I add or take away? Please, be brutally honest. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. That's perfect! Just enough in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis