Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yet Another Update

I promise I will write real posts soon. I just don't want you to think I've forgotten about you out there in cyber space. 
Time is flying by. Tomorrow I drive back to Houston and then the mania starts--shopping and packing and paper filing and sorting and shopping and packing....on and on it will go. I expect to be throwing things in suitcases as I leave for the airport Saturday evening. Maybe life will surprise me and I'll get done early and have time to savor being with my kids one last time. STOP! I wanna get off! I don't want to think about saying goodbye!

Some good news: Jennifer's surgery went well. She writes about the whole experience here.

Saturday T.J and I drove from Alabama down to Louisiana. We took time out to walk around the French Quarter for a little while. It is such an interesting place! I bought a couple gifts for Tom--gotta speak his love language after all--and ate beignets at Cafe Du Monde. It was really crowded and hot. Hot is too mild a word for the heat of that day--and to think it is only May. Wow!

Less than six days until I fly out. Less than eight until I hold my hubby. Can't wait!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis