Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pretty, Funny, Happy, Real

I'm linking up for the first time with Like Mother, Like Daughter for their meme with the title above. (There should be an adorable button here but I can't get it to work)


 Pretty

 I adore these flowers (I think they're frangipani) and love when they bloom!

 Funny

Not even cats escape the geekiness of this house. 
Poor Chai. The kids made her a super hero costume out of candy wrappers.
Happy

I finally finished these counted crossstich projects. I began working on these two flowers in 2005. In between I finished many more projects but I found these to be a little boring.
Now all I have to do is find frames and a place to put them. How many years will that take me?

Real

A shot of one of our three pantry shelves. 
This is kinda for Tom. He gets nervous if our staples aren't fully stocked. 
I want him to know I'm holding down the fort while he's away.

5 comments:

  1. What lovely flowers! And such an organized pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pantry looks amazing. I wish mine was that organized. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog last night (my time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those bags of soya pieces? I kinda miss those, actually. The flowers are frangipani & they are my absolute favorites!! I miss the smell & having them in my hair. Glad everything's settled down over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I've been here on your blog before! love it! Coming over (late!) from the SITS comment hour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with that funny picture. Is that a cat?

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis