Sunday, January 13, 2013

Some Mother's Child

Years and years ago I met a missionary. He was a very talented musician and I enjoyed his songs.

Recently I bumped into him on Facebook and we struck up a conversation.

When he found out I run an orphanage now in Africa, he sent me the link to this video he made a few years ago after visiting Romania and seeing the plight of the street children there.


It is very touching and so good to keep in our minds. Every child that we come across is some Mother's child.

Keep tissues close.....




Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis