Friday, July 13, 2012

We Are Young

 Today I want to share a music video put together by my 13 year old son. While the lyrics are not the ones I would have chosen for a children's video (although I do love the song myself), he did a nice job. I'm very proud of his editing skills. He hopes to make a career of this and he's off to a good start. 

You can see more of his work here.


But on to the video. Aren't the kids adorable?? I'm so glad to be home with them.



What song would you suggest Troy use for his next video?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis