Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday Evening Blog Post--December Edition

I had high hopes to put up the first episode of my Super Story today but we had an 18 hour power cut and I couldn't get my photos off Tom's computer. I'll go ahead and post that tomorrow.



In the meantime, Elizabeth Esther hosts a blog post round up the first Saturday of every month. My contribution this month is Tom's adventure with the witch doctors.

Baby Matete is doing ok--not great and not better--but still hanging in there. Please pray with me that she makes some progress or that we find a way to help her. It breaks my heart so to see her suffering.

2 comments:

  1. bless the baby's heart, my prayers are with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Matete is in my prayers. I hope you have a wonderful Saturday. xo KA

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis