Monday, October 14, 2013

Another Birthday!

Our first ever newborn is most definitely not a baby anymore. She is officially a school-age child and has grown up so fast.

You can read her story here: Moriah Memory


Happy Fifth Birthday, Moriah!


We just got word that there is a two-week old baby, in the village, who just lost its mother to HIV. We haven't yet heard from the family, but we hope that if they do need our help that they come sooner rather than later. Pray for the baby either way.


Exactly Two Years Ago: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? (Naomi just turned two! Where does the time go??)
Exactly Three Years Ago: African Travel Truths
Exactly Four Years Ago: Pardon Me This Moment (another baby post--'tis the season)

1 comment:

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis