Here are some of the ideas and how I plan to incorporate them.
1. How did we get involved in missions work and how did we end up in Africa--especially the African bush.
I will be starting an 'Our Super Story' series really soon. I may even post the first episode Saturday.
I have to tell you the reason for the Super Story title. That is what a popular Nigerian soap opera is called. They have a variety of dramas (usually mini-series) that air weekly on regular Zambian television. They're hilarious and over the top.
2. How did Tom and I meet and marry? This may be separate from 'Our Super Story' or included....we shall see.
3. What do our children want to be when they grow up? I will introduce you to our children soon and talk about their hopes, dreams, interests and ideas. This should be especially interesting to grandparents and such but hopefully to the rest of you as well.
4. Introducing our foster kids. I've started doing this each Sunday. I will also link to all the past posts at the bottom of each new one so you can get to know all the children easily.
Oh, by the way, I have made my peace with the term foster children. We are truly fostering the future generation of leaders for Zambia. Fostering their dreams, their love of learning...etc. Thank you so much to everyone who chimed in on this and for your wonderful ideas. Lara, thank you for teaching me what N.B. means. I will now be using note bene at every possible occasion.
5. What do I like about living in Zambia or miss about the U.S? This is a much harder topic so I think it will be interspersed throughout my other writings. I will tell you one thing I miss. I miss sitting down to a conversation with women. It gets lonely in the bush.....but that is just one of the reasons I love this blog so much. It gives me a reason to meet all of you!
6. I will continue to throw in the adventures because they keep happening and I have to share. I'm in the middle of one right now that I can't wait to tell you about. You have to stay tuned and keep reading....
Note bene: Thank you for stopping by!