Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beautiful Ham

Last week I went down to the nursery to take photos of Moriah. Beauty ran up to me calling "Mommy" and gave me a big hug. Seeing my camera she began smiling so I took her picture.

What a change from the little girl who came just a month ago and spent the first few days crying for her daddy and trying to run away. I think her quick adjustment was due, in part, to seeing all the other kids being so happy here.


Of course when the camera comes out all the kids want their picture taken.

Look who's sneaking into the photo.


Sandra, in the white shirt, is a happy little girl--until we pull out the camera, then she sobers right up. I kept snapping photos and trying to pull a smile out. Meanwhile, look who is still hamming it up in the background. This photo reminds me of Shirley Temple somehow.

Smile, Sandra.

Oh, peekaboo, Beauty!

We're so thankful that Beauty has settled in so well and is thriving!

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer MorrowNovember 01, 2009

    Aw I love Beauty! She has certainly earned her name. Sandra looks so much older than when I left. Wow. It's so wonderful that Beauty is loving her new life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post - shirley temple photos ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    shirley temple photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful.... Can hardly wait to see what she'll be like when she grows up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica MorrowNovember 02, 2009

    I love the picture when she's sneaking in behind Henry! LOL. And look at Sandra in the picture with all 3 of them; she looks like she notices Henry's messed up shirt and wants to pull up the sleeve. :D Beauty is so beautiful. Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis