Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Evening Blog Post --Volume II


I'm excited to join Elizabeth Esther for another Saturday round up of blogs.

For this month's entry I chose my absentminded post because I felt that it was a good representation of what I want my blog to show--that missionaries face challenges daily but that doesn't make us superhuman, we are regular humans with our share (or maybe more than our share in my case) of foibles.

Visit Elizabeth's site if you'd like and get to know some of the great bloggers out there.

Enjoy your weekend adventures!

Love!

Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis