Sunday, July 31, 2011

Well, Hello There

Many of you have written here or in email wondering if we are OK. I'm happy to report that all is well. Everything is fine. Not perfect. But OK. I have so much to tell you. It will take a while to recap all that has happened since I last wrote. I'll try to write an update tomorrow.

The main reason I wasn't writing was because we lost our internet for 2 weeks. It is now up and running again. Hallelujah! Monday our team of volunteers left and then this weekend our village celebrated its annual traditional ceremony. Somewhere in all of that I missed my blogiversary. Sad. 

Thank you for sticking with me. I have much to share and there are amazing highs and lows. See you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis