Thursday, April 22, 2010

Line Dancing

My mom invited me to go line dancing with her on Tuesday. She told me about her line dancing class well before I got here to the States and I was so excited to be able to accompany her.

Of course I had to get a new outfit. Even a line dancing class requires a certain style. Or maybe I just needed an excuse to buy a new shirt....


I apologize for the quality of these photos. I think I need to go to another dancing class to practice my photography skills. Having a blast and getting good exercise would be an added bonus, don't you think?


My mom's class was filled with really nice people. This tall man in the front was filled with joy and just a lot of fun to be around. He was really helpful in teaching the steps as well.

 Mom is in the back with the black shirt

I'm really proud of my mom for keeping active and healthy and loving life! What a heritage I have to live up to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis