Friday, April 16, 2010

Fab Friday Foto--Volume XVIII

I took this picture last week while on a walk with my young people (they don't want to be called kids or teenagers anymore). This neighborhood is my girls' favorite area to walk in. It was a 4 mile round trip and I definitely would take a water bottle next time but otherwise it was perfect!


I love lilacs!
I hope spring has come to all you wherever you are--unless you're in Australia, Africa or New Zealand because that would be wrong and mean that global warming was winning.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous house! And I bet those lilacs smell lovely. Ours haven't bloomed yet. I am waiting patiently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Are you serious?! You have 8 kids and live in Africa and operate an orphanage?! You are my hero!!!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog on my SITS Day! I hope you will stop by again soon.

    http://www.thewannabewahm.com

    P.S. I love lilacs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful! I love lilacs too. They smell so wonderful as well as look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis