Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Quiet Announcement


I have something to tell you. 

But I have to do it quietly.....you know....in case someone is listening and decides to be contrary....

Gather round.....

She Who Shall Not Be Named has been sleeping much better in the night.

Did you get that?? Isn't that wonderful news??

She's still a rascal, but she is stretching the time between her feedings more and more. Often she'll sleep four-five hours at night. With my teenagers staying up late, I can often go to bed at 9:30 and they will handle her next feeding and wheel her stroller (which currently serves as a bed) into my room before they head to bed so I get some solid sleep. It is wonderful!!


Isn't she lovely?? 

Well, to be perfectly honest, I think she still looks kinda like a lawn gnome. Don't you? Someone asked if I named her Naomi because it sounded like gnome. That's a funny thought....But actually, the day Naomi arrived I was doing my Bible study and ended up in the book of Ruth. I thought that Naomi would make a lovely name for a new baby. That afternoon she arrived. And, get this! Her mother's name was Ruth. Crazy!

I'm just so happy to have a healthy baby! Never take that for granted!


Exactly One Year Ago: I Have No Words --have tissue handy
Exactly Two Years Ago: Queenie --no need for tissue here. It's a happy one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis