Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baby Bonanza

Baby Grace in a chair




Baby basil
Baby Naomi dwarfed by a bed
Baby spring onions
Baby Ana walking!
Baby Roma tomatoes
Baby Crocodile in a tub

What?? Doesn't everyone have one of those??

In baby news: Naomi is sleeping much better during the night. I've even been allowed back in my marriage bed--Naomi sleeps in a stroller at the end of our bed--since she's only up about three times a night so Tom isn't much disturbed. Hallelujah!

Exactly One Year Ago: San Diego Has Nothing on Us 
Exactly Two Years Ago: Blinded by the Dark--an essay written by my oldest daughter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis