Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Faces of Kazembe Orphanage

Unknown Mami


I thought I'd share some photos of the little people that surround me every day. My son Timmy took most of these photos. They're not posed, they're not styled--that becomes obvious fairly quickly--but they are real.


Moriah, who turns 3 next month, sharing a rare smile
--she's normally a pensive sort of child.

Jack, 19 months, is so much healthier these days. 

Beauty, 4 years old, always loves mugging for the camera


Did you know that Peter, 2 years old, and Beauty are our only sibling set?


Gladys, 11 months, seems to have finally settled in to life here in this new family


Ephraim (11 months) is, in the words of my son, a jazzy guy


Jennifer, 3 years, is always ready with a sweet & sassy smile. 

And there you have it! Some of 'my' precious children.

Exactly One Year Ago: Where I Live
Exactly Two Years Ago: Absentminded, perhaps?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis