Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blog Critique

I was privileged yesterday to be chosen by Melissa from MomComm and Adventeroo to have my blog critiqued. Every Wednesday Melissa critiques a different blog. She also offers blogging tips and tricks during the rest of the week. All this while putting out her own e-book and keeping up a personal blog. Whew.

To say I was nervous about having my blog under a microscope is an understatement. I did all my own blog design and work so I wasn't sure what Melissa would have to say.

She was very kind and had so many great suggestions.

I plan to put them into effect as much as I can over the next few weeks.

This critique came at a very good time because there is something interesting coming up for my blog in a couple weeks. I'm very excited about it...

Head over to MomComm and take a peek at Melissa's tips and tricks for blogs. She has some really good ideas.

Exactly One Year Ago: Moments of Panic



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis