Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sundays in My City

Have you ever played Uno Attack? It is Uno on speed. Rather than just drawing a card when you can't play on your turn, you have to push a button on this little machine. Sometimes it just beeps and your turn is over, other times it spits out a card or two, but sometimes it shoots out several cards at once.

Peter discovered this game a few weeks ago and was fascinated by the beeping but quickly learned what often happened just after the beep. 

Each and every time he would jump in the air and then laugh hysterically. He soon had us all in stitches.

He hasn't played it for a while but when he came in our room today and saw it on the shelf he had this funny, hesitant smile on his face. He wanted to play but was a little scared of the consequences.

We took turns pushing the button but he would cautiously extend his little finger on his turn.


Then he would wait to see what the machine had decided to do. Look at that expression!


When the cards did shoot out he would jump in fright and then growl out the cutest laugh  before falling to the floor to clean the cards up saying, "uh oh, uh oh", the whole time.


I love that kid!
Unknown Mami


10 comments:

  1. How cute! Uh, oh, uh, oh...you had me laughing at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie!!
    Praying for you as you prepare for Tom to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable, makes me just want to hug him up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!! Your description was just precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter is adorable and what a fun way to play Uno.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super, super cute, and I love his little orange crocs :) What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous kid and very cute story :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just got this game! What great pics! Happy SIMC!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could spend hours just watching him play that game. So unbelievably cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! He's lovely. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis