Sunday, January 22, 2012

SIMC--Noah's Ark was Full


Children's church started off with the usual action songs

The kids paid close attention as Tom started the story

Noah and his 'sons' built the ark

Not sure what was happening here.....
....but Beauty sure enjoyed it. Peter was not sure.
P.S. did you know Peter and Beauty are siblings?

Then it was time for the animals to board the ark.
First the lions.


Then the dogs.
Finally all the animals were loaded in the ark

After a long voyage, the animals hopped free
Henry (center) closed church with a prayer which included thanking Jesus for Jesus.
Classic!
 



 Join more bloggers from around the world:

Unknown Mami



Exactly Two Years Ago: Fab Friday Foto--one of my favorites

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis