Sunday, January 8, 2012

Garden Glories

I thought I'd share a few photos of our landscape gardening project this morning. Nothing like some greenery to start the year off right,  correct? 


Mary Mary quite contrary,


How does your garden grow?


With silver bells and cockle shells


And pretty maids all in a row.

I truly didn't mean to make everyone in the northern hemisphere jealous today. I merely wanted to share how I can just walk out of my kitchen, barefoot if I like, and clip fresh herbs and leaves straight out of my garden. It's delightful! Sorry if things are brown and bare and wintry where you are......Did you enjoy a White Christmas though? I'd say we've even.

I'm linking to Sundays in my City by Unknown Mami and Fresh Mommy by Tabitha






Unknown Mami


Exactly Two Years Ago: A Funny Witch Doctor Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis