Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Total Randomness

  • There were a few sweet souls who wondered where I was in Sunday's post. Ok,  for my stalkers fans, I present my picture from the waterfalls.

  •  We had visitors all weekend so it turned out that we had a holiday just like people in America celebrating Labor Day. Pretty cool. We went boating out on 'our' lagoon on Saturday, then swimming at 'our' waterfalls on Sunday and finally drove 3 hours to not 'our' (but I wish they were) waterfalls. They were so amazing that I just have to share photos. They will be up on Sunday. 
  • The trip to the waterfalls on Monday was hilarious and needs its own post. I'll leave you with a teaser. I'm having a hard time sitting down still--and it's Wednesday.
  •  Our visitors have now left and I'm suffering from Post-visitor letdown. I find that I unconsciously run on adrenaline when we have guests and the day after they leave I can hardly function.
  • I really wanted to post here on Monday and Tuesday but our houseguests were so thrilled by our wireless internet that they were downloading music and other data and surfing the web every free minute which basically made our internet move like traffic in Houston on a Monday morning. 
  • As I work on the computer I listen to I-Tunes. It is usually on shuffle and with nearly 7000 songs in my library, I could listen for 18 days straight and not hear a repeat. song. The funny thing is that my library is clogged up with music that the kids like to listen to which are not exactly my taste (yes, I'm a stodgy old lady) and yet when one of those hideous songs comes on I frequently forget that I can skip the song. I sit there a while wondering why my brain hurts until I realize it is the music and I have control over the dial. Yeah!
  • There is an exciting new project being constructed here these days. It is made up of wire and rubber and it is blue. It's also perfect for this season. Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. I beg your pardon! I am not a stalker.




    Okay, just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy's AdventuresSeptember 08, 2010

    I did correct myself. You are my fan (you keep the fires burning) and I love ya for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! It sounds like your family is on an amazing adventure!

    I'm stopping by from SITS & now I'm your newest follower!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis