Friday, October 23, 2009

New Tradition

So, I'm gonna start a new tradition here. As a treat on Fridays for all those who find the day dragging I am going to post a Fab Friday Foto. I love aliteration--it makes my heart sing. Corny, I know but hey, whatcha gonna do.

Each Friday I will post a photo to inspire and delight. Sometimes it will be a photo from nature around us. Other times it will be an adorable child. Maybe it will be a portrait of a local person here. It might be something funny we see in our day to day life.

I'm hoping that a lot of the time it will be Tom's photos. He takes amazing photos and I want him to share them. I just have to work on getting them watermarked for him.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this feature and that it lifts your spirits and makes you happy.

Today, pictures from a nearby waterfall:

Mulumba Falls


1 comment:

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis