Thursday, July 25, 2013

Oh, Internet.....

It has failed me tonight. I can't load anything. Can't open pages. This is my post. I wanted to give you more. Today was a BIG day. Not only was it Tom's birthday, but it was also the birthday for Henry and Janet AND Lizzy (one of our nannies).

We did a kids' party in the afternoon, and then a grown-up party after dinner.

Photos will follow when I'm not struggling to keep my head above water--and when the internet cooperates.

P.S. In yesterday's post I typed a sentence (commenting on the 12 people for dinner) that sounded as if we are cannibals here at the orphanage. I assure you we are not. We were simply too rushed to do a thorough proofread. My apologies.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday to everybody! Hopefully the internet will return soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the typo. It gave me a big grin. So nice to have a little comic relief from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis