Friday, December 3, 2010

The Happenings

Just a heads up that Tom, the kids and I will be traveling over the next week. I don't know how much I'll be able to pop in here. I'd love to have left you with a bunch of pre-scheduled posts but life has thrown me a couple curve balls this week and I'm busy playing catch up. 

The main reason we're traveling is so our kids can take part in a Shotokhan tournament on Saturday. They are very excited about it. While we're down in the Copperbelt (a province of Zambia) we're going to be visiting with friends we've missed terribly since moving up here in the bush.

I'll be back around to see all of you just as soon as I possibly can.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip. Hope you don't fall off your bench either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you safe travels, friend.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray you have a safe trip, a great tournament & lots of funs with friends!

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis