Monday, October 22, 2012

Dude, Where's My Camera?

So, if you remember my Wednesday/Thursday post I couldn't post any photos because though I searched high and low, I just could not find the camera.

Strike a pose, Luke!


I did the update minus photos, and a few hours later headed out the door for our shopping trip in Mansa.


I think Leah has added an extra two necks in the last week


On the way there I mentioned to Tom that I had been searching through the house for the camera and had no idea where it was.


Sophreen does a good job with the twins


A funny look crossed his face and he said, "oh, yeah! I know where it is...."


Maggie is doing much better. I have good news to share soon!


Do you have any idea where it was?


Peaceful baby


You'll never guess!

It's a Superhero pose! Up, up, and away!

He had left it in the goat house inside a bucket! I don't know why I didn't look there first.....

Exactly One Year Ago: Little Red Hen
Exactly Two Years Ago: My Rapunzel
Exactly Three Years Ago: Sun 'n' Slide



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis