Sunday, July 26, 2009

Welcome to my blog

It's always hard to know how to start on a new writing project. I opened this blog months ago and typed one post. I wonder what you, my friends, will find interesting and as I wonder more and more months go by.

So my resolve today is to write about my life. Plain and simple. I'll introduce you to the people around me--our staff, the children, my own kids. I'll show you through words and some photos a glimpse into the life I lead here.

Some of the photos I post will have been taken by Tom since he is the better photographer in our partnership. I'll write about them since that is what excites me and you'll reap the benefits. How does that sound?

Please share with me your thoughts and questions. What would you like to know more about?

First up: The traditonal tribal ceremony--Mutomboko

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2009

    That's a great start.... I love it! I'm going to really enjoy reading this.
    You really should be a writer.... not just in blogs or newsletters...
    ---JoAnne

    ReplyDelete

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis